“Joomla! Day Malaysia is a yearly event organised by the community, and this year, it is organised bySlashes and Dots Sdn. Bhd. together with other participating groups.
It is non-profit making event and aims to provide a platform for web developers, companies and Joomla! community to learn more about Joomla!. It also serves as networking platform from Joomla! community in Malaysia with Joomla experts from the industry, as well as Joomla core team members. “
Quoted from: http://www.joomla-day.org.my/2011/What are the issues will be discussed?
- The Amazing Potential of Joomla! in 2011
- Taking advantage of Joomla! 1.6 User Enhancements and Improved ACL Capability
- Spicing up your content using ZOO, Content Construction Kit for Joomla
- Social Networking for Enterprise
- Joomla! 1.7 and future of the project
- Joomla! Template Frameworks - A comparison
- APPlyfying Joomla! Why, Where and How to use Mobile apps for Joomla?
- Bullet proofing and safe guarding your Joomla! site
- Joomla! backup made easy
And my favourite discussions would be;
APPlyfying Joomla! and Joomla! in Mobile…
>>View Full Schedule
>>Register (early bird RM99 only, regular RM120)
I’m already a registered attendee, see you there…