FSTM - KUISCELL - Creative Vault - MDEC
- SmartSolat is a multimedia guide book on how to perform Solat, the daily prayer for Muslims.
- It has the pictures of how to perform each step of Solat.
- The recitations Arabic are also provided for each of the steps.
- Every page has the recitation in Arabic and the meanings in English, France and Malay.
- SmartSolat also has the step-by-step guide to perform abulation (wudhu': method to cleanse ourselves before performing Solat).
Developed with the funding from ICONDAP, MDeC by a team from Faculty of Information Science & Technology and KUISCELL Sdn Bhd.
- Ustaz Don Daniyal Don Biyajid
- Nur Muizz Mohamed Salleh
- Hailrudin Jaafar
- Khirulnizam Abd Rahman
Guide to Perform Solat (Muslim Daily Prayer) performed by al-Ustaz Don Daniyal.
Our team in the Faculty of Information Science & Technology (FSTM, KUIS) has come-up with a multimedia apps on how to perform solat (Muslim daily prayer) – SmartSolat.
SmartSolat contains the step-by-step animated guide to perform Solat (the Muslim daily prayer). The Solat are performed five times a day including Subh (before sunrise), Zuhr (noon), Asr (afternoon before dawn), Maghrib (dawn) and Isha' (at night). Before performing Solat, Muslim will cleanse themselves by performing Wudhu'.
Language available: English, France & Malay
Label: Salah, Solat, Sembahyang, Wudhu
ANDROID VERSIONThe Android version is available for download from the Google Play Store