1. Login to https://scholar.google.com/ using your Google ID. And you will see “My Citation” menu on top of the Google Scholar web application.
2. Update your profile, and hit Next step.
3. Google Scholar will automatically suggest your articles. You just need to uncheck articles that is NOT yours. When you have finished unselecting articles, hit “Add” button.
4. You have successfully claimed your articles. Hit Next button.
5. If you wish Google Scholar to auto-update your article list.
6. AND you got your articles citation statistic.
Change your photo,
and make your profile PUBLIC (so that you may share it to your colleagues).