So, what’s the focus on Joomla! Day Malaysia?
Joomla! Day Malaysia will focus on:
- Introduction on website development using Joomla. We will show how easy it is to get your site up and running in less than 5 minutes.
- Joomla! as the best open source content management system for web and portal development*
- Developing third-party components for Joomla!
- Developing Templates for Joomla
- Joomla! development road map and it’s plan for taking over the world
- Case studies using Joomla!
- Questions and Answer session with the Joomla! Day speakers and audience
What will you get?First and foremost, Joomla! Day is a community event, and is a great oppurtunity for the community members to get to know each other. On top of that, you will also get:
- A chance to meetup with the Lead Developer of Joomla, Johan from Belgium.
- Official Joomla t-shirt, flown directly from Germany!. This t-shirt alone cost RM60, not including the shipping cost.
- Freebies will include, live-CD where you can try out Joomla without a web server, as well as commercial Joomla add-on such Jom Comment and many others, worth hundreds of Ringgit!.
- For beginner, Joomla Day is a perfect opportunity to learn all about Joomla, from the experts within the community.
- Meet up with successful local developer such as Lee CY and Azrul who will share their secrets.
Who Should Attend?If you’re a fan of Joomla!, you must definitely attend this. Joomla! Day is also great for web developers if you’re looking to know about the best open source content management system to use for web and portal development.
- Joomla Community members, beginner and experts, everyone is welcomed
- Open Source aficionados
- Web developers who wants to learn more about Joomla
- IT Managers in corporate organizations
- Government sector
- Students interested in Web development