I've just installed the osCommerce in my localhost server. This is one of our charity project with Ijabah Foundation. The future address is at ijabah2u.org, the domain is ours already, but we've not manage to acquire the web space yet.
There is a language issue, since osCommerce is by default in English/Espanol/Germany, but the client would like to have the default website language in Malay. We managed to get this localization from this generous guy. U can find the Malay language patch here-> http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1271/category,7/search,melayu ... It's provided by b1naryc0de (or Ahmad Fauzi). Anyway thank you so much.