You are given a task to develop a simple web database application for a movies rental shop. The system will store the information of all the movies available in the shop. Below are the information needed for the database.
Database server information : server address=localhost, username=root, no password
Database name: MOVIEDBThis is the database source
Table name : Movies
Fields in table Movies : MovieID, MovieTitle, Category, Director, YearProduced, RentalPrice.
1. Create the database and table as stated above (using MySQL through phpMyAdmin). Populate the database by entering at least 5 movie titles.
2. Develop the web pages (combination of HTML and PHP scripts) to search and display the movies information by MovieTitle and YearProduced.
3. Develop a HTML form for the user to insert a new record of a new movie. Prepare the input for Category and YearProduced using the select option list. The categories are fiction, horror, comedy, romance, drama and animation. The list of years are from 1990 to the current year. Save the new record in the table Movies.
4. Develop the facilities to delete a record. Refer lab manual in Chapter 12 – Delete an Existing Record to complete this task.
5. Develop the facilities to update a record. Refer lab manual in Chapter 13: UPDATE an Existing Record to complete this task.