Reserve your calendar on 31 May to 3 June 2009, for there will be a Malaysian Open Source Conference in the country. I think it will be a very informative conference ever for Malaysian open source community.
The fact that I'm using Windows doesn't really mean that I'm a Microsoft (proprietary) advocates. I also involved a lot in web application development using Open Source software. In this area, I use PHP, MySQL and Apache in the server side, Firefox and Chrome on the client side, Eaclipse on the development side.
For a fee of RM50 (students), RM120 for (IHL/Government staff), you will get these...
- 3-day pass to the main conference
- Pass to pre-conference Hackathon
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea daily
- Access to all talks and streams
- A conference bag, and printed programme
- A fabulous, fun and educational time at the conference (batteries not included)
- Invitation to Closing Award party
- B2B matching & Cocktail with speaker
- Invitation to 2 Birds-of-a-feather dinners
- Job candidate interview matching
- Job interview opportunity
Anyway I'm really looking forward to attend the conference. In fact I have registered myself using my own pocket money to show my commitment to this open source initiatives. So why hesitate, register today at http://www.mscmalaysia.my/article/open+Source+Convention/Package .
Written from ILP Kuala Langat, Selangor for the final on MySkills 2009 Competition of Web Design category.
Pendaftaran telah dibuka bagi MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2009.ReplyDelete