- Where do you access this blog from?
- Do you have any difficulties in navigating the blog? If yes, please explain.
- Do you have any difficulties in accessing your requested articles. If yes, please explain.
- Do you have any difficulties in accessing the blog? If yes, please explain.
- Advantages of a blog as a learning-aid, give your opinion (3 items).
- Disavantages of a blog as a learning-aid, give your opinion (3 items).
- What are the features you frequently use? (Download notes, submit comment, involve in the discussion, download the source code, others) – you may answer more than one.
Or you could download here for the Malay proverbs app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kerul.peribahasa English proverbs and the Malay pair Corpus Reference: Amir Muslim, 2009. Peribahasa dan ungkapan Inggeris-Melayu. DBP, Kuala Lumpur http://books.google.com.my/books/about/Peribahasa_dan_ungkapan_Inggeris_Melayu.html?id=bgwwQwAACAAJ CTRL+F to search Proverbs in English Definition in English Similar Malay Proverbs Definition in Malay 1 Where there is a country, there are people. A country must have people. Ada air adalah ikan. Ada negeri adalah rakyatnya. 2 Dry bread at home is better than roast meat home's the best hujan emas di negeri orang,hujan batu di negeri sendiri Betapa baik pun tempat orang, baik lagi tempat sendiri. 3 There's no accounting for tastes We can't assume that every people have a same feel Kepala sama hitam hati lain-lain. Dalam kehidupan ini, setiap insan berbeza cara, kesukaan, perangai, tabia